My models of locomotives and wagons!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


US railroads seem to be a big hit in Europe. I saw a lot of US themed layouts when I was there in the 70's.

In the former Yugoslavija there is a factory-Tempo Mehanotehnika and they are working mostly American models so that modelers generally bought and some other models because there was no, and they were affordable. Today you can buy anything and everything, a real fan of American railways have remained true to that tradition.
 
DRG era II

039.png


044.png


045.png
 


Rivarossi steam locomotive with its train cars! The model is 45 years old and has excellent handling characteristics and is very quiet. I prayed to colleagues who know more about such a locomotive such as which line the vehicle and whether the model produced some of the models for U.S. companies?

255.png


254.png


256.png


260.png


252.png


253.png
 
My American steam sweetheart a gift from a fellow Challenger from Canada!


034-2.png


035-2.png


036-1.png

I have had that same switch tower on my layouts since the early '60's! I don't think I've ever seen another one before. :)

MVC-867F.jpg


MVC-866F-1.jpg


Great pics, and some very neat equipment!

Rotor
 
I have had that same switch tower on my layouts since the early '60's! I don't think I've ever seen another one before. :)

MVC-867F.jpg


MVC-866F-1.jpg


Great pics, and some very neat equipment!

Rotor
THX team in beautiful words! First to answer a colleague Rotorranch: The signal box was a gift from a fellow from my town who had just recently recalled that in our hobby 50 years ago. She was in quite a state of neglect, so I was renovated, but the bike in the driveway I've ever lost.
 
Very nice photos. I think we in the U.S. lost out as our railroads died out.


I try to be better to paint this picture of her models, but only you know the kind of images of the wreck are falling! I plan to buy myself a Nikon DSLR camera so I'll do it even better!

Thanks to all the nice gesture! These days the fair in the Austrian town of Klagenfurth so if I get something positive from the model I will show them this merely to ;)
 


I managed to get this wagon by Fleischmann, which is very rare! It has a swivel stand for very long wagons.

The other two coaches are trademarks of FLM and Roco epochs II and III;)

273.png


274.png


275.png


277.png
 
Couple of pictures with detailed models: D

A police officer waiting for a truck driver parked on the site for cars to charge him for the punishment ;)

282.png


280.png


283.png


279.png
 
192.png


193.png


Model of the Railway Association of Friends "Štacion" and modeler in Rijeka - Croatia!
For now, with me in care because other members do not have places in their homes, and we have not yet received their official premises, into which it is placed. Model goes regularly at exhibitions so you want to transfer to children and young people this nice hobby!:)
 
Here are some new models in my collection!
Liliput DRG code 91 and the refrigerated wagons kompletu.To old Lilliput before it was taken over Bachmann.

160.png


159.png


161.png
 
Roco DRG E-44:

163.png


172.png


Roco TEE,This is the predecessor of fast trains in Europe as they are today ICE or TGV.

169.png


168.png
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top