My models of locomotives and wagons!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Luxor

Member
001.png


011.png





003-1.png


005-1.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:




These are just some of the models I photograph everything! I have something and the American model, Bachmann 2-10-2 steam locomotive and Mehanotehnika SD-40 my first locomotives and carriages which go with it to my father bought as a gift 35 years ago.
Of course, all questions and suggestions are welcome about the above models, will be glad if you can help.
 
Nice stuff. We don't get to see much European modeling here. Good to see something different. I like the small shunting locos!
 
Thank Espeefan! As soon as you make photographs is the model I put it to you for review.
In Croatia we have a lot of modellers who are fans of American railways, but I am not immune to them. Only most of us do not have places for large models you are looking for U.S. models.

In Europe sometimes locomotives pulling freight only 5 or 2-3 passenger cars, which among you does not in practice. That's why we have fewer models that are realistic to the real situation. Of course we have all these male models, some of them have huge who you have space for them.;)
 
You should look at US narrow gauge modeling. it is common to see a small steam locomotive and 2-5 freight cars, because of the terrain.
 
It's not uncommon in the US to find standard gauge branch lines that run one locomotive with 5 to 15 freight cars.

Everything is clear in this regard, but only consider the length of U.S. freight cars to European and saints be clear. One U.S. as two of the EU.
When I write I think the only model, and we all want to drop it more realistic with either one or the other continents.;)
 
That depends on what era you're modeling. On my layout most cars are 40 feet to 50 feet. A lot of the 50 foot variety are still run today and it's not unusual to see 40 foot cars even in today's freight trains.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top