completenewbie
Member
So I've begun my project and would like some feed back - don't worry I can take it.
I have an 8x10 area which will be shaped in a U (horseshoe) - 4x8 on each side, 4x4 in center at back leaving a center section for working and about 1' foot around the perimeter - if I don't gain anymore girth I should be able to fit - if not, the wife will be doing the work at the back.
So, I've laid out a track plan which I'm so-so ok with. I used the AnyRail trial version so I ran out of track and had to draw a few things in on the lower left and right side where the turn arounds are.
The bottom or main level is the O 27 track and the track at the back is HO. I find it very odd that I can make a smaller circle with O 27 track than I can with HO track - been driving me nuts for 2 days.
The pics are lower level, back upper lever (mtns/hills) and I combined them both to show the overall
Thanks in advance for any critique and assistance.
Here's my first layout:
Upper Level
Lower/Main Level
Both levels combined
Thoughts?
I have an 8x10 area which will be shaped in a U (horseshoe) - 4x8 on each side, 4x4 in center at back leaving a center section for working and about 1' foot around the perimeter - if I don't gain anymore girth I should be able to fit - if not, the wife will be doing the work at the back.
So, I've laid out a track plan which I'm so-so ok with. I used the AnyRail trial version so I ran out of track and had to draw a few things in on the lower left and right side where the turn arounds are.
The bottom or main level is the O 27 track and the track at the back is HO. I find it very odd that I can make a smaller circle with O 27 track than I can with HO track - been driving me nuts for 2 days.
The pics are lower level, back upper lever (mtns/hills) and I combined them both to show the overall
Thanks in advance for any critique and assistance.
Here's my first layout:
Upper Level
Lower/Main Level
Both levels combined
Thoughts?
Last edited by a moderator:
