My Layouts

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


litehouse43

New Member
Evening all, new here figured id start with this.

Layout 1:





Just some parts of it. In the main room of my basement. It is built into the wall around the edge of the room. It also goes into some other rooms but hidden in the walls. On to the second larger layout:



I can get better pictures and more detailed. Much of the detail is not shown. More pictures can be found in my blog in my sig.
 


Evening all, new here figured id start with this.

Layout 1:





Just some parts of it. In the main room of my basement. It is built into the wall around the edge of the room. It also goes into some other rooms but hidden in the walls. On to the second larger layout:



I can get better pictures and more detailed. Much of the detail is not shown. More pictures can be found in my blog in my sig.

I really didn't appreciate the popup adds when I clicked on the links. That kind of thing is really anoying.
 
I really didn't appreciate the popup adds when I clicked on the links. That kind of thing is really anoying.

I think there are intermediate domain server issues with ImageShack since it locked up IE trying to load the ads first time around and worked fine the second time around. Apparently some of their intermediate domains are serving up a big helping of popups and adware since this happened on another thread as well.

Litehouse, it looks like a great layout but you might want to try just posting a few of your best pictures here using PhotoBucket and then directing the rest to your blog. Loading that many thumbnails while another server is hammering us with ads can really cause problems.
 
I really didn't appreciate the popup adds when I clicked on the links. That kind of thing is really anoying.

ditto, I had to shut my system down and yes its annoying.

That being said I would like to get a look at that city scene in detail. Its looks very nice. I am having to scratch building quite a few buildings in one section of my layout. Unfortunatly DPM and Walters do not offer the size kits I need.

Anyway, nice looking layout.
 
That's a great looking layout, Nice work on the bridges and tunnels. I've always liked the idea of going through the wall with the tunnels too.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top