Hi All
I am trying to develop a layout based on Western Victoria - Australia in the 70s - I tried the idea of a hidden staging yard on the southern end but don't like the idea that the trains are hidden and that the trains are not being controlled from Point A to its destination or Point B.
IN the plan, I am looking at making up trains at Stawham and taking them to Meredith, via the back (Johnson then pass Farplace then onto Meredith if a train was leaving Stawham.
The shed is 6 meters in length and 4.6 meters wide.
Are there any issues with operations with this layout?
Cheers!
I am trying to develop a layout based on Western Victoria - Australia in the 70s - I tried the idea of a hidden staging yard on the southern end but don't like the idea that the trains are hidden and that the trains are not being controlled from Point A to its destination or Point B.
IN the plan, I am looking at making up trains at Stawham and taking them to Meredith, via the back (Johnson then pass Farplace then onto Meredith if a train was leaving Stawham.
The shed is 6 meters in length and 4.6 meters wide.
Are there any issues with operations with this layout?
Cheers!
Last edited by a moderator:
