My HO Train Town layout.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


That's really nice! I love the KFC and the Cape Cod house. If I can find flat shingles like those, I may go for those for my road; if not, I'll go for gray illustration board or the Walthers Cornerstone streets.
file-42.jpg

You will find similar classic model train stuff here, except the layout mostly uses Atlas True Track, and is powered by an MRC Tech 4 280, and I also upgraded several of the locomotives and rolling stock to knuckle couplers. (Saying goodbye to horn-hooks!)
 
By the way, I guess you have way more patience then me, I ended up getting frustrated and tossing my kfc (half assembled into the garbage) What is the best glue to use on models? The Gorilla glue does not dry fast enough !
 


I have always had good luck with the gel type super glue. It doesnt run all over the place like the regular super glue, and it sets up really quick. But be sure to test it first as I have heard super glue can eat some materials.
 
I use the Testor's in the triangular container, with the needle tip. Costs more than the Testors in the tube, but goes on really nice, and the stuff stays together. Needle tip should be metal, not plastic.

Nice main drag! How about a conveince store, Police Station, and maybe a Burger King or Pizza Hut?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top