ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
The gang is all here!
-Walthers MBTA f40
-Walthers Amtrak f40
-4 Athearn P42s
-Atlas P&W dash 8
-Athearn CSX ac4400
-Athearn CP ac4400
-2 Athearn CP f7s
-2 Walthers Amtrak dash 8s
-Atlas Guilford gp39
-Atlas Amtrak aem-7




nice group portrait

Almost like they're all lined up for a turntable, nice locos!
Your starting to get a nice collection together.
i'll pay you 70 dollars for the mbta f40ph
i'll pay you 70 dollars for the mbta f40ph
Thank you for the offer, but I actually sold that f40 along with all the other locomotives a looooong time ago. I'm starting a new lineup of locomotives. ALSO! Walthers just released a new run of F40's including Amtrak
Tri-Rail
Metrolink
and of course MBTA!
Each locomotive is under $70
WOW, I can't believe I had all those lol! I sold them all a while ago, may seem like a dumb choice, but, Atlas, Athearn, and Walthers have all come out with new updated versions of these locos, I plan on getting some

. My new locomotive lineup so far are: 2 Athearn Amtrak P42's, an Athearn Conway Scenic GP38 and an Atlas Soo Line FP-7-soon to be custom painted as Conway Scenic #6505.
Okay, if the mbta f40ph is not available, how much in the p&w dash 8. Just one.
Okay, if the mbta f40ph is not available, how much in the p&w dash 8. Just one.
Again, I'm so sorry, but that locomotive was sold also

, I don't have any of these trains anymore, I changed my roster.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)