My First experiment with Sound!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


NIKO_SUAV3

Member
So went to my local hobby shop and picked up a couple of decoder to throw in my new Genesis units. Opted to go with Tsunami TSU-GN1000 decoders after hearing then (sounded good to me, but then again I'm a sound noob). Well soldered one into one of the GP9s I just snagged and let's just say I'm hooked.

https://vimeo.com/144274924


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry to hear that you have been lured into the more expensive aspect of the hobby.
I would think it's only fair to tell your kids that they won't be going to college on your dime now, but the good side of it is that you will have a very entertaining retirement.
 
I hardwired a Tsunami into a Bachmann 4-8-4 from a train set. It sounds quite nice. I'm not sure what I want to put into my Genesis Big Boy.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top