My first Atlas Master Silver series loco, WOW

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


dekker

Member
I got it the other day, it is a Dash 8-40bw BNSF. I could not believe how smooth this loco runs. The detail is amazing. I had it on momentum,mid speed and so on and it was as smooth as smooth can be. I am VERY pleased. I have had a hard time running some of my other locos since I got this one. I have a nice spectrum loco that I am very pleased with but my other locos are Athearn blue box and all though they run well,they don't even come close to the Atlas loco. Very pleased.
 
Hey glad to hear that you like it Dekker :D Out of my roster and into yours :D Glad it could go to a good new home and see service on the tracks lol
 
loco

Thanks to you as well. I got this loco from Josh and to let everyone know it was a GREAT transaction, super fast shipping and a better then described loco. I know that this is not the Bay but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you ever decide to buy something from Josh you will not be disappointed. Mark
 


Thanks to you as well. I got this loco from Josh and to let everyone know it was a GREAT transaction, super fast shipping and a better then described loco. I know that this is not the Bay but I just wanted to let you guys know that if you ever decide to buy something from Josh you will not be disappointed. Mark

Thanks for the positive feedback buddy :D :D
 
Good to hear that feedback, Dekker. Atlas Silver locomotives are orders of magnitude better than Athearn BB's, no doubt.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top