My first Atlas loco

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


cncproadwarrior

North of the 49th
I just bought my first Gold series Atlas GP40 - Ontario Northland. My BLI locos have to be registered for warranty work but I didn't see a warranty card the the Atlas loco. Do they not have to be registered?
 

Attachments

  • ontarionorthland.jpg
    ontarionorthland.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 269
I've bought several Atlas and Kato locos during the last two years and none of them had any paperwork for registration for warranty work. All I've done is keep my sales receipt but so far I haven't had any issues.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top