My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I haven't been there yet, but maybe I will check it out, Tommy Gilberts was worth the stop though. How is Main Line Hobby?



If you liked Gilberts' you will LOVE Mainline! They have a well stocked store. I always brag them up and to me I always say, "Even if your looking for a window for a victorian house build, they WILL have it!" It's def worth the trip. Not to take away from Gilberts' but check Mainline out and you decide. They started in a garage on other side of the street and grew iinto a NICE hobby shop, I always find what I need there. And its on the Maryland line on Rte 16. www.mainlinehobby.com
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top