ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Great stuff!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Great stuff!
Thanks for sharing with us.
I second that, though I like the older CSX paint schemes over the newest one they have. When I lived in Va my layout included a bunch of CSX power, however I've been out of the hobby for 10+ years and just now getting back into and I sold off what I had when I moved to the west coast. I'm now been looking into the D&RGW and ATSF but my layout is going to be freelanced.
Good stuff you got there.
Thanks for the comments you guys.
Very nice!
So... what railroad will you be modelling?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)