ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
No doubt many of you have done this already.
I was thinking to some to my locos?
Do they make them already in a 3 hose cluster?
Who makes them?
Or is even worth it?
Of course I'll notice and perhaps an occasional serious modeler that visit might notice. Not likely anyone else would give it a thought.
E.
Yes, they are available. Details West is one company that offers them. They are a nice detail to any locomotive. These are single hoses with a hole drilled for each line, but I believe that they are available in three and four hose sets.
.

Yes, they are available. Details West is one company that offers them. They are a nice detail to any locomotive. These are single hoses with a hole drilled for each line, but I believe that they are available in three and four hose sets.
.
View attachment 51856
They do have some good stuff. I'm trying to find a dealer for them.
Do you know any?
E.
These are some of the 3 Hose clusters along with the MU cable from Details west that I added to my Athearn RTR GP60M. I think overall they worked pretty well for me, but I am also kinda new to this and never used anything else.

These are some of the 3 Hose clusters along with the MU cable from Details west that I added to my Athearn RTR GP60M. I think overall they worked pretty well for me, but I am also kinda new to this and never used anything else.
View attachment 51857
I like the looks of that. Nice!!
Check with MB Klein. They probably carry them.
Check with MB Klein. They probably carry them.
Either the web site doesn't list them or they don't carry anything by them fellers.
The one 3-cluseter pack they have listed also shows out of stock.
Thank you Niko!!! Those are the exact ones I was looking at.
E.
Also I believe I used MU-236 for the MU cable in addition to the 3 hose cluster. Though those look to be out of stock at Walthers
Also I believe I used MU-236 for the MU cable in addition to the 3 hose cluster. Though those look to be out of stock at Walthers
Awesome! I'll keep out a watch for those as well.
E.
Brake Pise Hose & MU Cables
Can't tell for sure but it looks like the Brake Pipe Hose is missing. That hose is the biggest hose on both ends of a loco & is just to the right of the coupler most times. Where brake pipe comes out of the end there's an angle cock then the hose & a gladhand on the end. Find an end shot of of you loco to see how it should look.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)