Mta locomotives

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Joe Cardism

New Member
What's up hope all is well. Hopefully this gets posted. I've been trying to post on this but wasn't going through. Here's my version of a kitbash of a Williams Ge70 converted into a mta mow Ge50 TA locomotive. I've done several in the past few yrs and just finishing up a new one called the "Tribute" pics coming soon. Thank you ✌️
 

Attachments

  • 20220714_030916.jpg
    20220714_030916.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 20220714_030817.jpg
    20220714_030817.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 20220714_030645.jpg
    20220714_030645.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 218
  • 20220714_031252.jpg
    20220714_031252.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 230
Welcome to the group Joe!

Great looking locomotive you built. Look forward to seeing more of your work!
 
Welcome to the group Joe!

Great looking locomotive you built. Look forward to seeing more of your work!
Thank you I truly appreciate that, I'm humbled. I didn't mention this is an o-scale locomotive. I was looking for an edit spot so that i can add that in but didn't see one. I also have a ton of models I've done to post. I will be posting them very soon. Thanx again ✌️
 


Thank you I truly appreciate that, I'm humbled. I didn't mention this is an o-scale locomotive. I was looking for an edit spot so that i can add that in but didn't see one. I also have a ton of models I've done to post. I will be posting them very soon. Thanx again ✌️
If you look in the lower right hand corner, you will see 3 dots and a pull down arrow. Then click on edit. You may need a few more posts to have that option. I’m not sure.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top