MRC dcc prod. advanced question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


dekker

Member
I was wanting to know, can I operate non dcc locos with the prod. advanced system? I will be getting the system before I have my loco's dcc ready so for the time being will I be able to run them? Thanks,Mark
 
I don't have one but, from reading reviews, I think the Prodigy Advanced can only run DCC equipped locos. Someone with the unit can correct me if I'm wrong.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top