MP Red?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


stlgevo51

N scale modeler
I have looked through the Walthers catalog and haven't found a MP color. I'm trying to paint and decal a caboose for the MP but I can't find the colors. I will paint it with a Badger airbrush.
 
I don't think there is a red for MP cabooses. From what I've seen, Floquil 414382 SAL Chinese Red would be a very close match though
 
Thanks. I looked at their website and it looks like a match. I also looked at Soo Line red and it looks good too.
 
stlgevo51;
Have you looked at the Missouri Pacific Historical Society's web site. They have a list for colors for all different time frames

Mophead
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top