Moving Figures

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


paharleyman2001

New Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hows it going? I'm new here but have been into trians for a life time large and small but I have one question for everyone who has an answer for me. I have been looking for animated figures and can't find them I know there is a few places to get them but local hobby shop is small and into planes I was wondering if you guys could help me out in some webs sites to get a crap load of them you know like the ski lifts moving railroad guards ect ect and wondering on some of these videos i'm seeing on google and you tube how are these guys getting the cars to roll around I would like some help in that area also see I have the entire tri state area or western Pa set up from pittsburgh to harrisburgh and need more alot more animated things to go with it please help me out Thank you very much a Greatfull Marine.
 
are they using slot cars? slot cars have some small track in the center and a small tab on the bottom that keeps in the slot, hence the name slot cars. heres a picture of a slot car layout
scx-vs-scaly1.JPG


thinking about it i bet you could use some magnets, some on the bottom of the car, some under the table and moved around, but it would be very jerky and not look good at all.
 
I think Busch made some waving figures holding flags and lanterns, been a while since I've seen them.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top