Mount Vernon Shops Decals

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hi everyone, I recently purchased HO PRSL RDC decals from Mount Vernon Shops and cannot figure out how to remove them from the paper they came on. Does anyone know how?

Thank You!
 
Decals are typically removed from the backing sheets they are printed on with water. You'll need a bowl with some water in it-not much, just enough to let the decal soak for a while. When it starts to "slide off" the backing, it's ready for the car.

Were there directions that came with these decals? I've never worked with them, so I am hesitant to say much more.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top