ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8
Ahh, what products?

I am looking at the "old" brick work items. I want to build my roundhouse and this looks great to me....breezy8
Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8
Your post didn't say what product it was you wanted to know about, so no one could help you out with answers to your questions. Now we have a product, I'm sure some one who has any of the Brick Work products will let you know their thoughts and if any are still obtainable.

Breezy8... Al....that you?
I have built their brick tower and pumping station. Everything is very well done.
Have just looked at their website and they have some very nice stuff!
Selector.....nope...TONY here...Eastern WASHINGTON ST
Selector.....nope...TONY here...Eastern WASHINGTON ST
Okay, it's just that there's another person who goes by (close to) that moniker on a couple of other forums, a person with whom I have not had pleasant conversations when I was moderator over at Model Railroader Magazine's forums. I think he's 'monsterrailroad' or something like that. He also sells model items. Just a FYI.
Monster Model Works is a standout among the laser-cut product manufacturers, with some unique products. He has always shipped very promptly when I ordered direct. MMW is not connected in any way with monsterrailroad and his LED products. Two very different people.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)