Module Wiring question and duckunder question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


gvtfan

Kid with trains
I am planning an around-the bedroom DCC shelf module layout, and I am wondering how track is connected between modules without making too much noise in the gap, and how I can keep a continuous circuit going between the cracks.

As for the duckunder, I want to build my layout around the wall, with a staging yard in the middle splitting the space into two "areas". One problem. I can't access the 2nd one! Would a duckunder be best? What other suggestions does anyone have? Maybe a hinge or two?

Charlie
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top