Modeling Cliches to Avoid when Building your Layout

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


[emoji12] agreed...

But why not learn from experience rather than repeating it?

I.e. I would sooner see (would enjoy actually) a new thread asking the question in a different way without all the semantical debate about "cliche"...

Plus, I always suspect folks are finding an old thread on Google and don't realize they're engaging in reanimation...
 
This is usually due to a new member that doesn't notice the dates of the last posts. Been guilty of this myself here & there. I just see a subject that catches my eye and then start jabbering away. If it's good info, no harm no foul!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top