Model trains TV show

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


rfd tv has trains and locomotives. I can't think of the other ones.

the other one on the list is called I Love Toy Trains a series of episodes...

one showing now..called

I Love Toy Trains
“Lionel Nation: Part 1.” Locomotives then and now; layout tips; Lionel in New York; spectacular Prewar layout.
 
I just went through the schedule here and the 'I Love Toy Trains' is available on RFDTV so I'll have to catch that one. The Trains and Locomotives is on here as well and I have watched that one numerous times, it's pretty good.

The 'TracksAhead' program on the other hand, is no where to be found.
 
Yeah, it was the I Love Toy Trains show. The prototype show is pretty good too. I just wish our cable system would carry it. :(
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top