Model Train Shows

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hi All,


I'm taking my show on the road again, and will be at the Gratiot Valley Train Show this coming Nov.2 and 3 (I think those are the dates, still haven't registered).


May I ask what other shows do you know of in the SE Michigan area? Perhaps there is a site where this info is updated?


Thanks in advance!
 
You may want to try the Northeast Ohio area. Check out this web site.
http://www.cleveshows.com/
Two largest shows are in October and November. "The Great Berea Train Show" October 4 & 5. The biggie in November 9 is "The Greater Wayne County Train Show" in Dalton, Ohio, usually around 500 tables. Both are well worth the trip. Northeast Ohio has a lot of trains shows.
Wayne
 
There's one at the Monroe County Fairgrounds in October. Don't know anything about it since I'm a newbie but it's listed on the Monroe County Fair site.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top