Amtrak47
Member
ok forum friends, I have a couple of questions here please help. 
1: I want to add ditch lights to my MBTA f40, how to do I do this? is there a specific tool? (I want the ditch lights circular and not square like on a Kato f40)
2: What are the correct Kadee couplers for Horizon coaches?
Any help would be great


I may have been a model railroader for a while now, however customizing is a whole new world to me
1: I want to add ditch lights to my MBTA f40, how to do I do this? is there a specific tool? (I want the ditch lights circular and not square like on a Kato f40)
2: What are the correct Kadee couplers for Horizon coaches?
Any help would be great
I may have been a model railroader for a while now, however customizing is a whole new world to me

