"Model" Train for my sons room

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


amddrafting

New Member
Just finished this today. My son is 4 weeks old today and we are doing his room in Train decor.

Made this today out of wood I picked up from Hobby Lobby and hand painted. The Engine number is his Birthday.

I realize there is no tender, I ran out of of the small wood disks for the wheels, I will be adding it later and it will have the label E.A. Lines (for Evan Alistair, his name).
38323_410713942329_566332329_5083105_5856988_n.jpg

37888_410713212329_566332329_5083061_5413214_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks nice Aaron. I had done something similar for my son in his younger years and forgot about it until I saw your post. Please post some more pictures when you get it up on the wall.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top