Model Power 2-6-0 mogul

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


diablo

Brian Heap
I just purchased one of these little gems, and boy do I love it. Will use it on a short line logging operation.
I contacted Model Power, and let them know how much I like it, and also asked them if they would consider producing a ten wheeler. I think if more of us would contact the manufacturers, they might listen. Anyway I told MP that if they made a ten wheeler I think they could sell them in a hurry. I'd sell my wife and kids for a few of them. ha ha:D
 
i also just found out how good model power can be, i just bought one of there work cabooses and really like it. i always thought they were cheap model railroad equipment, now i know otherwise and after looking through their site i may have to place another order.
 
I too like the 4-4-0 and 2-6-0 N scale steamers.

Nice runners, pull prototypically and easy to install a DCC decoder in the tender.

Well done Model Power.

I also agree, we need an N scale 4-6-0 Ten Wheeler.
 


I've been thinking of the 4-4-0, it lookd great, and I'm glad to hear it runs great also, thanks for adding that.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top