Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


No not yet, still in the building phase of my new layout. Thanks for the warning about the replacement gears, hopefully they're OK, because USPS is making a killing on postage to the UK. I wanted some cab interiors for my SD70s, which were $9.67 each, and I need 3, postage was $63 for ONE.:confused: Needless to say, I'll do without.
Just for a price comparison, I just looked on e-bay for an undecorated unit. Only one listed.
$200.00 or best offer. Cheapest I found was a used a NKP unit at $139.00
I would say you did O K my friend. 😜 😜

Athearn Genesis G9000 Undecorated USRA Light Mikado 2-8-2 NIB​


Hoosier Hills Trains and More


US $200.00or Best Offer

John
 
Just for a price comparison, I just looked on e-bay for an undecorated unit. Only one listed.
$200.00 or best offer. Cheapest I found was a used a NKP unit at $139.00
I would say you did O K my friend. 😜 😜

Athearn Genesis G9000 Undecorated USRA Light Mikado 2-8-2 NIB​


Hoosier Hills Trains and More


US $200.00or Best Offer

John
Which of course begs the question, why was mine so cheap ?
I'll find out in time of course, either it's a greyhound or a donkey.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top