Lurker now introducing myself.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I had joined the forum a long time ago, but forgot about it until now.

So, I'm Jacob, I'm 32, I run 3-rail O Gauge model trains! Lionel, MTH, Atlas, Williams, Menards (A good mix of post-war, MPC and modern)

My favorite railroad is the Canadian National Railway (Even though I live in Georgia) along with Gulf, Mobile & Ohio and Illinois Central!

My favorite steam locomotive is Southern Railway 4501! (I rode behind it in 2014, on the first public train it had pulled since 1998 at that year's Railfest at TVRM)

Looking forward to being more active here.
 


Welcome!
CHRIS_GRIFFIN.jpg
 
Welcome back aboard Jacob. While I am HO scale, my brother has a large collection of O gauge Lionel stuff, some inherited from our Dad, dating back to 1937. He sets it up in various rooms in his house at Christmas, and loves to run 8 trains at once to the awe of spectators.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top