Lulu's Trains

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mostly an enthusiast, partly into retail sales, my recent struggles with decals has brought me into the forum world seeking wisdom.

I like making unique one-off pieces for my layout & occasionally sell something I make if I think it's worthy.
 
Welcome to the forum world!
If you dig deep enough in the archives there are topics on making decals.
There's a few folks here that make "home groan" decals too.
 


I make most of my own decals and don't consider them a "home groan" situation at all. I consider making them to be easy. For me the key is a great software program to get the decal laid out. I use CorelDRAW X5. I have an HP inkjet printer that prints well enough that I can print legible dimensional data on freight cars.

In addition to decals for cars I make signs. I can even make a decal for the side of a structure that shows the bleed through of older signs under a current one and do it in a single decal.

If you need assistance I can help you create the artwork.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top