ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
How hard? Anyone here do this?
How hard? Anyone here do this?
Much easier to get the new one, which as far as I can tell is correct. Or certainly a lot closer than the old one.
Andy
Much easier to get the new one, which as far as I can tell is correct. Or certainly a lot closer than the old one.
Andy
Never had an Athearn 45. I didn't even know they were too high. I know the GP38/40/50/60s sit too high. I have a pair of Bachmann Spectrum SD-45s. That will make the rivet counters cringe.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)