Looking for pics of this type of gondola

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Anyone got any or know of any pics of gondolas with these types of coil load covers?

As ya can see this is an older con-cor kit, so if its even based on an actualy car I dont even know.

DSC01216.jpg



If anyone can help that be great.

thanks Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got any or know of any pics of gondolas with these types of coil load covers?

As ya can see this is an older con-cor kit, so if its even based on an actualy car I dont even know.


If anyone can help that be great.

thanks Mike

Photo? (I did the same thing yesterday in a post;))
 


they are out there I've seen them in the past havent in a long time but then again haven been west to railfan in 10 years
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top