ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Does any one know where I can find any of these ? Thanks, Jerry

Midwest Alliance Rail Sys
Web sites listing these items (and there aren't many) are showing them as 'out of stock' with an expected availability date of "November 2008". If Athearn's past track record is any indication, don't hold your breath. I've put myself on "wish lists" at some of these sites hoping I'll get lucky. I already have the first 4; would like to add the last two (and hope Athearn releases a 2nd run of different numbers -- these cars look so cool in the real world -- I live in KC so I get to see them all the time at grain elevators around town).
riverotter1948,
Athearn is making a second run. You can pre order them at several sites I've seen. I just put off getting the first for too long.

I'm looking forward to getting some of those car,but my hobby shop sold out so fast I couldn't get any.
I already have one of them from the first run. If I see another at the LHS I'm jumping on it quick!
Check Sunset Jct. Model Trains in Spokane, WA had a few of them a week or so ago. Call Jim and he'll set you up if he still has them.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)