Looking for a SW1500

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


i have a con cor burlington northern (green paint scheme) sw1500 that i got probably 12 years ago, so they definitely have at least existed at some point, if that's any help and if anyone's still looking.
 
You sure it's really an SW-1500? Con-Cor sold models as SW-1500's but they were really SW-1200's. Unless it's brass, I suspect you have an SW-1200.
 


I am sure it would be a SW-1200 as I have 3 of them myself. As said before, the only true SW-1500 I have ever seen is brass.
 
upon squinting at google images for the past few minutes, yeah, i'm pretty sure it's actually an sw1200. like i said... i'm no expert...

sorry to be misleading.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top