Looking for a NS Powered RP-E4D Slug

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


perrymedik

New Member
Hello! I have Googled my brains out (my mother always said that would happen one day), and have not been able to fine an O Gauge NS Powered DCS RP-E4D Slug.

I can not say that I have any talent at trying to kit bash one on my own so I was wondering if anyone was able to recommend someone to me that is known to do good work?

I very much want this for my layout, and I want it to actually earn it's keep and pull cars while lashed up to another engine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Cory
 
Since it's DCS, the only maker of it would be mth. If it's not in their catalog, past or present, you have to assume it's not made.

That does mean if you want one, you have to kitbash it.
 
Since it's DCS, the only maker of it would be mth. If it's not in their catalog, past or present, you have to assume it's not made.

That does mean if you want one, you have to kitbash it.

Correct. Since I don't know how to kitbash, that's why I'm here seeing if anyone can recommend someone to build one for me.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top