loksound for Atlas..

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


willzrailz

New Member
Hello Model Railroaders,
I am currently trying to decide on what LOKSOUND Decoder to install in my ATLAS Master Silver Series - Dash 8-39B HO scale Locomotive.
The two I have any intersted in is the new and improved; LOKSOUND DIRECT V 4.0
OR...
LOKSOUND AUX 6 decoder for my locomotive.
I am also concerned as to what speaker (size) I could purchase that will fit in the designated location in the locomotive.
Thank You for your help in this.
Willly
 
Will,

I replied to you over in your other thread, but most Atlas Silver's accept 28mm round speakers.

Brad
 
Will,
I've been using the round speakers from Tony's train exchange. Just bought frames (2) with the speaker chamber? these are U23b's will be using the select micro for a GE's. The installs I've done for the Atlas GP40 and 40-s have been wonderful. Used the Select board in a few and have to say really liking them.
HOpefully loksound will updating the EMD567 with turbo soon . Good luck with your install .

John
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top