ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
That P42 actually looks really good. Can u do one in the blue and yellow?
Steve Here's your Blue and Yellow P42 colors are a little off I think. Also one in Daylight colors(cause I was bored)

And Littlefoot I took the liberty of cleaning up the lettering on your CP, hope you don't mind. I think the Daylight can just about make anything look good
Very nice looking, all three units, much appreciated.
the blue and yellow doesn't look good to me. The daylight flows with the lines of the P42 but doesn't look right to me. The CP one does look good.
How about a Baltimore and Ohio scheme but in there F7/E8 paint with the dark blue/silver/lighter blue and yellow strip scheme.
the blue and yellow doesn't look good to me. The daylight flows with the lines of the P42 but doesn't look right to me. The CP one does look good.
How about a Baltimore and Ohio scheme but in there F7/E8 paint with the dark blue/silver/lighter blue and yellow strip scheme.
Dibs! Ill take care of it tommorow for you.
Cool. On vacation so I dont have the ability to just go and paint. But i get back saturday and have 2 more weeks of no work, so i'll get a fantasy scheme or 2 done in that time.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)