rem37411
Lead Caboose Polisher
I was afraid this would happen. I absolutely LOVE every single yard that is pictured here! And talk about inspiration! I am now going to tear down my yard and make it bigger and more functional!
Larry, I love the sheer size of your yard and also love that scratchbuilt shop! There is a shed here in Chattanooga that I am going to try to replicate and it is very close to the one you have pictured! Thanks for the inspiration!
Crandell, Modest is only what is in your mind, out of all of these I think you have one of the best looking yards! Very functional and extremely realistic looking!
Grampy, I love yours also, that is what I am looking for in a "look" may be taking some of your ideas!!
Les, that first picture you ahve up is so realistic looking I literally had to look twice to see if it was real, I think it is the lighting that does that but that is awesome!
CSX I too love that structure on yours! That is amaziing, I wish I had room to do something like that.
RHoward, that is some of the best detail work I have seen, I love the ground cover mix you have and only hope mine turns out half as good as most of the yards on here.
I think I have limited the size of my little yard and am going to expand it.
Thank each and every one of you for responding with the pictures you have!
Larry, I love the sheer size of your yard and also love that scratchbuilt shop! There is a shed here in Chattanooga that I am going to try to replicate and it is very close to the one you have pictured! Thanks for the inspiration!
Crandell, Modest is only what is in your mind, out of all of these I think you have one of the best looking yards! Very functional and extremely realistic looking!
Grampy, I love yours also, that is what I am looking for in a "look" may be taking some of your ideas!!
Les, that first picture you ahve up is so realistic looking I literally had to look twice to see if it was real, I think it is the lighting that does that but that is awesome!
CSX I too love that structure on yours! That is amaziing, I wish I had room to do something like that.
RHoward, that is some of the best detail work I have seen, I love the ground cover mix you have and only hope mine turns out half as good as most of the yards on here.
I think I have limited the size of my little yard and am going to expand it.
Thank each and every one of you for responding with the pictures you have!
Last edited by a moderator:
