Layout for son and dad

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Just checked the tunnel today...it is still soft after 36 hours. How long does sculptamold take to dry?

Maybe I mixed the stuff too wet?
 
Just checked the tunnel today...it is still soft after 36 hours. How long does sculptamold take to dry?

Maybe I mixed the stuff too wet?

It takes several days to dry. In my basement in the summer I have to put a fan on it to circulate the air. It will actually stay damp long enough to start molding. If you put a box fan on it, it will dry.
 


So I made a change. I think it looks better.
D2782E05-117A-454A-B0BF-9E51B7E23D80.jpeg
 
Those bricks and the roof turned out really nice! good job! It is easy to see the parts you worked on.
 


I like all of your buildings and weathering. But I'm partial to coal mines, so that's my favorite.
Nice work, Rabman!
 
I started to weather the gravel company to see if I would like this approach. All of the weathering I have done on my buildings has been done with water paints.
2940A2BC-0A06-4380-A29C-6EB453AEAA69.jpeg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top