Layout For Sale (One of the most popular threads in MRRF history)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


RonK

New Member
Some of you probably remember the thread "Starting The New Layout" by my son, Ron Klaiss, (screen name myowngod) which was followed ardently for about 8 years on this Forum from October, 2006 - well into 2014/2015 with nearly 200,000 views. It documented the construction of the "Schuylkill Division" outside of Philly on the PRR. I'm the Dad who Ron kept talking about and I'm now retired, looking to move to Arizona from South Jersey. It kills me (and also my grandkids) that I've got to sell this 13'X16' dream I had since I was a little kid myself. But...... Check out the attached info and contact me with any questions or interest. We'll work it out to find my baby a good home.
 

Attachments





Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top