Lake Wobegon Mills-Powdermilk Biscuits Box Car

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I used an Athearn car for my model. like I said, I purchased the decals well over 20 years ago and I have no idea where I purchased them from. I think it was from a small ad placed in MR or RMC magazine at the time. I wish I had another set so I could try to do a better model. This one shows it's age and my poor modeling of two decades ago. I'd like to think I could do a little better job these days;-)

I was never a huge Lake Wobegon fan, but my Dad loved the show, so this car will always have a home on my layout.

Jim
why dont you get the decal paper & run off a new set yourself with your printer ??
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top