Just another newbie

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


still_c

New Member
Hi everyone I'm Casey from Atlanta. Here I'm even a newbie to the world of newbies. In advance wanna say sorry if I ask stupid questions. Here are a lot of people who know a lot, so that would be so to say an honor to communicate with them.
 
Welcome aboard Casey, to the friendliest model railroading forum on the Internet. Tell us a little more. What scale do you model in? What era? What is your railroad of choice? Got a layout yet? Remember that the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask.
 


Good Morning Casey and welcome to here! Check out the different threads, a trainload of info to be had. I'm HO.....
Happy Holidays!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top