Johnston's Dairy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Johnston's Dairy was the Crazy Horse Brewing Company from Sidetrack Laser but was way to large for my space, so I had to modify. I am using the extension as a whole other building, moved the tanks and cut in a new rail loading dock where the extension was. Interior and lighting was added.

Dairy_16.jpg


Dairy_04.jpg


Dairy_01.jpg


Dairy_05.jpg


Dairy_21.jpg


Dairy_22.jpg
 


I noticed on one side you've installed a 'meter and mast', and I see wired coming from it.
Are you running actual overhead power lines to feed structure lighting/operations?
That is right up my alley, very nice!
 
This one is just for looks however since I finished this I found some even thinner wire so the next project will use that for power to the building.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top