John Deere 'dozer

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Rogue

Flying Scotsman
This is one of my latest purchases

DOZER.jpg


Grateful if anyone has an idea of what colour I should paint the tracks to make the two dozers I have more realistic!

Thanks

George
 
They usually come delivered with yellow tracks, but after some service start to show bare metal.
 
Thanks Josh, since they are going to remain on the car, as new deliveries I'll just leave them as is. Guess I've saved some paint! lol!


George
 


Rogue- you could dry-brush the edges of the tracks with silver to indicate some wear driving the equipment onto the flatcars.
Mikey
 
Sounds good, Mikey, thanks. I'm also going to weather the car particularly the deck, as I don't think those bulldozers would drive on there without leaving a mark or two! :D


George
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top