Hi,
I'm using the ethernet port on my Lenz LI-USB-ETHERNET device to connect to JMRI and DecoderPro.
I'm having an odd problem.
The first line/CV that is either read or written always times out. It takes a few minutes to do "anything" because the first one always times out, for instance when I read a page, the first item will time out then the rest of the page reads just fine. It's always only the first item/CV that's read or written and everything else after that always works fine.
I'd appreciate any suggestions because I have no clue what to adjust or where to look.
I'm using the default IP address of 192.168.0.200 on the device and I can run throttles and turn the layout on/off with no problems.
Thanks,
--Jason
I'm using the ethernet port on my Lenz LI-USB-ETHERNET device to connect to JMRI and DecoderPro.
I'm having an odd problem.
The first line/CV that is either read or written always times out. It takes a few minutes to do "anything" because the first one always times out, for instance when I read a page, the first item will time out then the rest of the page reads just fine. It's always only the first item/CV that's read or written and everything else after that always works fine.
I'd appreciate any suggestions because I have no clue what to adjust or where to look.
I'm using the default IP address of 192.168.0.200 on the device and I can run throttles and turn the layout on/off with no problems.
Thanks,
--Jason
