Jim Pendley's Feather River of the WP - Open House Photos

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I have some questions for you Jim:

Do you have a track plan that you can post? Do you have more photos? How big is the layout?

I have more, but that's good for now. :)

Great Modeling!
 
Great Model Railroads 2009

Hi Adam,
I think most of your questions can be answered by picking of a copy of GMR 2009. You can still get it at Trains.com and clicking on Model Railroader Magazine link. Our layout is the cover story that covers all of your questions. Also if you go to that same MR link and click on Forums/General Discussion and type in search Great Model Railroads 2009 you will find a thread I started that has more photos of the layout. Let me know how you did!

JWP
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top