Jig for drilling holes for grab irons?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


tomstockton

Tom Stockton
I'm looking for a jig for drilling holes for HO scale grab irons; no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get them lined up properly. I've tried a few searches, but haven't found anything. That doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means I haven't found it...

If anyone knows of such an item, I'd sure appreciate knowing where I can get one!

Thank you!

Regards,
Tom Stockton
 


Thanks for the replies!

I notice they are labeled EMD and GE; will these work for freight cars as well, or do diesel engines have different vertical spacing than freight cars?

Thank you!

Regards,
Tom
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top