Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem's the rules then. Serves me right for prevaricating when there was a Genesis WC MP15AC on our local epay for ages and ages. Like the MP's, specially ones with the square air filter box. I guess one could go mad just collecting them.
 
Jerome , I stand corrected that is a super nice collection. Do you have large yard to work those in? I have 1/8th of what you but I just started this year, like like running those little guys better then the big locos at times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top