Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl, I'd like to see that installation too. I love the decal work on Jerome's switcher.

Jerome, what is that device on the last wheel of the second truck? Is it a speed recorder or anti slip device? Also what part number is it?

A second thing I'm wondering is what are the tubes on SP handrails? Just short tubes at about 45' angle. Are they flag holders or something? Is there a part number for those?

Thanks, paul
 
Thanks Jerome.

It certainly takes a while to track down all the parts. I think I've got just about everything for RSSX 7. Only Smokey Valley handrails are outstanding at this point. The second SW1500 will be UPY 1133. Not sure yet whether I'll paint it in UP livery or go for it's current NYNJ livery.

Maybe I will have enough progress later this week to justify another pic,

Paul
 


Ok, Loksound decoder ordered today from TTX, calender marked, can't wait! Oy!:D

(can ya tell I'm a little excited? Just a bit?):rolleyes:
 
Well what are the chances... we both get the same locos and we both can't run them due to mold issues? :eek:
Just what kind of paint are you using there Jerome??? :p
 


Well , another day came and went, no package fromTTX
:mad:
HOWEVER,
Mr mailman did bring a Proto 2000 PA in D&H, #18, unused.......:D

and by my last count, loco # 100 in the collection!!:D
 
Karl, you know Jerome gets upset when you bring Alcos into his thread.

Hey, almost 1500 posts. I hope noone steals them like they did last time:o
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top