It's my own fault.....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Ohh... sorry, that was my old workbench at my old house circa 2001. Very messy. Here's a more recent photo. Well not that recent but it's closer to my current setup:

pv-004.jpg


I'll try to get a more up-to-date pic tonite....

Andy
 


Here's one up to the minute:

bench2008.jpg


As you can see, my organizational system is really coming together..... "in transition"..... heh heh....

Andy
 
So you do your best work at the kitchen table...........:p

It's piled up with every RR magazine from the last 5+ years. IN transition...

Actually I really did build that 4740 on this bench. Just last week. And painted it on that table to the right.

Andy
 
Origanization is the Key!

Thes shots will more than show you what organization is all about and the advantages a nice clean work bench or area can have on your modeling ability! Especially the ease with which you find things. There really is organization to some extent it's just a little difficult to distinguish right off?! :D
The Square brown box with my magnifing head classes hanging on it holds all my paint, well those that I've put away, it's a double sided storage compartment, I can show that later but very useful and convinent.


http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10306&stc=1&d=1217493247



http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10307&stc=1&d=1217493247



http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10308&stc=1&d=1217493247


Well I never said I was the neatest MRR'er around. :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would print these out and show them to my wife, but she would still insist on 'low mess'. She has given up on 'neat and tidy' from me.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top