ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Does anyone have any experience with this saw. After talking to the company I decided to order one today. I'm hoping it will work well for ripping scale stock. The price point is right and with all other factors considered including variable speed,table size and blade size and a 2 year warranty I thought it was worth a try. I can give a report once tested if anyone is interested.
http://www.inlandhobby.com/product_p/10630.htm
I dont have any experience with that saw. I do have inlands lapidary grinder and trim saw. I dont have a lot of time using it yet but i am happy with it so far.
John
It looks like a modified wet tile saw to me.
That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, but I've seen wet tile saws go for a hundred dollars less.
timothy
Stuff made by Inland seem to be on the cheap side. I paid $8 for a set of tools made by Inland and the set was completely junk. The flush cutters didn't cut, the pliers were ok, the tweezers had no grip to them, the screwdrivers were the same ones that you can pick up at dollar tree for double the number of drivers...
Inland computer peripherals are worse. I bought an Inland mouse and it stopped working after 2 days.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)